1 050 000 € - LE PLAN-DE-LA-TOUR
HOUSE 180 m²
1 157 860 €*
It is distinct from the hamlet and seems to emerge intact from the past.
Since the late seventeenth century, the stones are there, intact and give the charm so sought after
It is recently rehabilitated in strict respect of its origin.
On a hillside, it overlooks a terrace and swimming pool in the middle of a lawn, facing south, its garden is 3000 m².
- from ground floor - from east to west:
- A living room with mezzanine bedroom, bathroom and toilet, a fireplace and a large
glazed door on the main terrace,
- A second living room with large glass door also on the same terrace.
- A dining room with fireplace and American kitchen, a staircase gives access to
-1st floor :
- A bedroom and a bathroom with toilet,
- A staircase leads to a second floor.
- A door goes out on a covered terrace that leads to the main bedroom with bathroom
bathroom open to the vast stone bedroom, separate WC, a
-2nd Floor :
- 2 bedrooms, one of children, narrower, and a bathroom with toilet.