1 272 000 € - LE PLAN-DE-LA-TOUR
CONTEMPORARY HOUSE 226 m²
1 272 000 €*
It differs from the hamlet and seems to emerge intact from the past.
Since the end of the 17th century, the stones have been there, intact and give the much sought-after charm of old houses.
In 2006 it was rehabilitated in strict respect of its origin, completely boned and reconditioned: floors, roofs, roof insulation, electricity, plumbing.
On the hillside, it overlooks a terrace and its swimming pool in the middle of a south-facing lawn, its tree-lined garden is 3000 m².
In total: 330 m² approx.
-ground floor- from east to west:
- A living room with bedroom on the mezzanine, bathroom and WC, a fireplace and a large glass door to the main terrace,
- A second living room with large glass door also on the same terrace.
- A dining room with fireplace and open kitchen, a staircase gives access to the first floor.
-1st floor :
- A bedroom and a bathroom with WC,
- A staircase leads to a second floor.
- A door opens onto a glazed passageway (veranda) which leads to the master bedroom with bathroom open to the large bedroom with exposed stones, separate WC, a fireplace - high ceiling -
-2nd Floor :
- 2 bedrooms, one for children, narrower, and a bathroom with WC.
Services: terracotta slabs on the ground, exposed stones, old beams, low voltage lighting, central vacuum system, electric storage heating (Aterno).
This Bastide is rented for summer holidays 3,500 € / week for 8 to 10 people and for the end of year celebrations it often attracts customers looking for the charm of wood fires ...