Vacation rental bastide
Le Plan-de-la-Tour (83120) - ref. 634L274M
Bastide Le Plan-de-la-Tour
Proche village, Vacation rental bastide
Price on request
It differs from the hamlet and seems to emerge intact from the past.
Since the end of the 17th century, the stones have been there, intact and give the much sought-after charm of old houses.
In 2006 it was rehabilitated in strict respect of its origin, completely boned and reconditioned: floors, roofs, roof insulation, electricity, plumbing.
On the hillside, it overlooks a terrace and its swimming pool in the middle of a south-facing lawn, its tree-lined garden is 3000 m².
In total: 330 m² approx.
-ground floor- from east to west:
- A living room with bedroom on the mezzanine, bathroom and WC, a fireplace and a large glass door to the main terrace,
- A second living room with large glass door also on the same terrace.
- A dining room with fireplace and open kitchen, a staircase gives access to the first floor.
-1st floor :
- A bedroom and a bathroom with WC,
- A staircase leads to a second floor.
- A door opens onto a glazed passageway (veranda) which leads to the master bedroom with bathroom open to the large bedroom with exposed stones, separate WC, a fireplace - high ceiling -
-2nd Floor :
- 2 bedrooms, one for children, narrower, and a bathroom with WC.
Services: terracotta slabs on the ground, exposed stones, old beams, low voltage lighting, central vacuum system, electric storage heating (Aterno).
This Bastide is rented for summer holidays 3,500 € / week for 8 to 10 people and for the end of year celebrations it often attracts customers looking for the charm of wood fires ...
- Surface of the land : 3000 m²
- View : campaign
- Hot water : electric
- Inner condition : Excellent
- External condition : Exceptionnel
- Couverture : Tuiles
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 terraces
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 WC
- 1 parking